I specialise in communications, reputation management and early stage business support. With over 40 years experience, I've supported hundreds of start up businesses. My diverse experience means I'm good at translating between very different cultures.
Some of my career highlights are below:
• Founder of a number of companies, including a tech start-up.
• Co-author of the “The Agile Revolution” which reached number one in the business books on Amazon.
• Delivered TEDx on agile working (not to be confused with agile project management). Has had nearly 100k+ views on YouTube
• Led research and production of numerous reports.
• Responsible for HR policy in the Senior Civil Service in the Cabinet Office and became a respected speaker on subjects including 360 degree feedback. Also worked in DTI Press Office.
• Led Women into IT initiative, which included introducing Computer Clubs for Girls into schools and giving expert evidence to Parliamentary Committee. Led research into the reasons why women left IT.
• Supported the Cabinet Sub-Committee on Women’s Issues and helped get flexible working introduced into the civil service in the late 1980s.